Question: How much does it cost to redesign a website?
Hard to answer but, think about this: What's it costing you to not have a fresh, user-friendly and search engine friendly website?
Having a website is easy but does it work? Does it bring you the leads you need?
We helped -
- Melbourne Adventure Hub increase their sales conversion rate by 400%!
- a Williamstown based seaplane company increase their website leads by over 200%!
- Tarot In Action sell products and online courses through her website.
How we did it?
We sat down with the owners and really knuckled down what they desired from their site. We fine tuned the online process so that they got maximum output in a short amount of time.
We listed their website redesign criteria and sent the clients a development link to their new website. So they can track progress of their new site. Once the clients were happy with their new look we moved all content over to the new site without disrupting any traffic already going their way.
Among the range of improvements we made are:
- Fresh, unique and new technology structure
- Simplified the online sales process
- Added shopping carts
- Added booking facilities
- Added order and invoicing facilities
- Simplified website outlines
- Implemented time saving and resource saving systems
- Added photo and experience galleries
- Added location and contact details on every page Implemented search engine optimisation techniques
Have you got a website that needs redesigning or a total upgrade? We can completely redesign your website and increase your lead conversion for less than you think.
Typical timeline for a new website?
This depends on the size of your site and what you would like included in your fresh new website. Typlically we can design a website within 2 weeks. If you require a shopping cart for your eCommerce website a design may take a little longer.
Day 1: We sit down and discover your business needs, wants & values.
Day 2: We send you a no obligation free quote and plan out your website design. You say "hooray!" and put down a deposit.
Day 3 to day 12: We work hard at designing a website right for your business.
Day 14: We introduce you to your brand new website.
Timeline is based on a simple 5 page website design with a contact us form and small photo gallery.